Penn's Corner Farm Alliance
Goose Creek Gardens is proud to be a founding member of Penn's Corner Farm Alliance.
For more than a decade, Penn's Corner Farm Alliance (PCFA) has been providing fresh produce to the Pittsburgh region. This not-for-profit farm cooperative of Southwestern Pennsylvania farmers is dedicated to providing the highest quality fresh produce to consumers and restaurants in our region.
Founded in 1999 to primarily serve gourmet restaurants around the Pittsburgh area, due to community interest Penn's Corner is now able to provide the same fresh food to individuals and families through our award-winning CSA (voted #1 CSA in Pittsburgh in 2010 by the Pittsburgh City Paper)!
Penn's Corner CSA provides 24 weeks of farm-fresh products. Delivery runs from the first week of June through the second week of November 2011. PCFA also has a 32-week share that adds fresh spring greens and herbs from Goose Creek Gardens and other local farms.
VOTED #1 CSA in Pittsburgh City Paper 2010!
WHY CHOOSE THIS CSA?
- EAT FRESH, healthy farm products, harvested only hours before you receive them.
- SUPPORT THE LOCAL ECONOMY by keeping your food dollars close to home.
- RECEIVE A WIDE SELECTION of fruit, vegetables, eggs, mushrooms and other farm-fresh products, plus a newsletter with recipes, cooking tips and seasonal updates.
- FORM CONNECTIONS with farmers and other food-conscious community members.
- HELP SUSTAIN FARMERS and PRESERVE FARMLAND.
Pick up your CSA box at GOOSE CREEK GARDENS or another CONVENIENT LOCATION in the Pittsburgh area.
For more information, please email our manager Neil Stauffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Penn's Corner Farm Stand!
Become a fan of Penn's Corner Farm Alliance on Facebook!